The 18-hole championship course of Hazeltine National Golf Club is the premier destination for golf in the upper Midwest. It was founded in 1962 on the rules and traditions of golf, and set in beautiful natural surroundings. The immaculate 18-hole course spans rolling hills, mature woods, picturesque lakes and vast prairies to provide an unparalleled golfing challenge for beginner and pro alike. At the Hazeltine National Golf Club rich heritage and modern luxury come together in a golf and social destination like no other. Hazeltine is home to a championship course, award-winning clubhouse, and is host of the 2016 Ryder Cup Matches.
Recognized throughout the world as a prodigious test of golf, by 2016 Hazeltine will be one of only two golf clubs in the country to have hosted every premier championship offered by the USGA and PGA of America.
- 1966 U.S. Women’s Open Championship
- 1970 U.S. Open Championship
- 1977 U.S. Women’s Open Championship
- 1983 U.S. Senior Open Championship
- 1991 U.S. Open Championship
- 1994 U.S. Mid-Amateur Championship
- 1999 NCAA Division I Men’s Championship
- 2001 USGA Men’s State Team Championship
- 2002 PGA Championship
- 2006 U.S. Amateur Championship
- 2009 PGA Championship
- 2016 Ryder Cup Matches
Hazeltine Blvd. 1900, MN 55318 Chaska